Tuesday, October 30, 2012

Celebrating Baby # 2!

We had a great trip to Richmond last weekend - visiting with my parents, going to the Zoo and seeing my wonderful girlfriends!  The zoo was again, a hit!  This zoo was a little more casual than the Columbia Zoo and allowed us to get really close to the animals - Libby was scared by some (mostly the apes) but loved getting so close to the others. I think Josh enjoys the animals as much as the little ones, and spent all of his allowance feeding the giraffes :)
The girls were so sweet and decided to throw us a "sprinkle."  We had a dinner with Courtney and Fred, Erin and JC, Katherine and Conor, and Lindsay and Stevie.  Baby Anna also got to join us - and I loved every second of snuggling with her on the chilly night!
We also picked up my childhood bed, which will be Libby's "Big Girl Bed" very soon -- as soon as I get the nerve to move her out of her crib - can't I just leave her in there forever?!

 Erin, Courtney, Me, Katherine, Tracey, Lindsay
 Libby got a few special big-sister gifts too!
 Fun with Bubbie!
 And Doc!
 Riding the Train at the Zoo
 Imitating the giraffes
 We all loved the giraffes!
 Libby's special ride on Bubbie's walker


Practicing her gymnastics!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers