Monday, May 23, 2011

Momma's First Mother's Day!

I had a wonderful first Mother's Day, spending the entire day with Josh and Libby! They let me sleep in and then woke me up with a special breakfast on the porch, then we headed to the pool and the 3 of us hung out all day. We were joined for dinner by Callie and Allen and Scott and Cheri- all that was missing was seeing my own wonderful Mother on her day!


Libby loves music! She smiles when she hears fun sounds or makes sounds herself, so this was the perfect toy!


2 mommies and a baby at Mother's Day dinner.


Libby looking out the window at Buffett and Gracie.


Libby enjoyed brunch on the back porch... still wearing her Christmas PJs!


A wonderful Daddy treating his wife to a special Mother's Day breakfast!


The beautiful spread that I woke up to!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers