Thursday, November 3, 2011

Libby's First Tailgate!

We went to Blacksburg for Homecoming and Libby got to see her grandparents and Aunt Laura and go to her first tailgate! She loved watching the parade - she danced with the band and clapped with the cheerleaders. I took her home for a nap during the game- I think Lane stadium is a bit much for this wild girl! Mom and Dad also got a night out with Jill, Kristen, Brian, and Uncle Allen and Aunt Callie! I thought I could handle a Rail like in college, but I was wrong - the rail won and Josh has vowed we are too old for TOTS - boo!





Libby loved playing on the pool table with Doc!


Kodak Moment!


The guys at TOTS!


Callie and Allen enjoying the game!


Jill, Kristen, me and Callie - first quarter of the game- oops!




Libby's Daddy bought her a VT football!


She was very intrigued by the beer :)



She preferred this seat to her own!


Trying out her tailgate chair.


Ready to tailgate...


Libby's first parade- an enormous success!


GO HOKIES!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers